Design I: Project #3
Here’s the set of playing cards I designed and put together! I drew the design once by hand and scanned it onto the computer to use inside the suits and on the back of each card, and then everything else was created in Photoshop.
Part of the assignment was also finding a container to hold the cards. I found a pair of picture frames at Target that I ripped apart, painted, superglued, and hot glued to work like a hinged box that also stands up as a nice decoration!
The cards are fully functional, but as of right now I’ve only made one suit as the requirement for the project. I really like how they turned out though – maybe I’ll finish the rest of the deck before Christmas and give some away!!
Update: This project made it onto display!